Cookies usage policy
BRICOLEMAR in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSICE), as amended by Royal Decree-Law 13/2012, of 30 March, which transposes Directive 2002/58 / EC on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector into the Spanish legal system, hereby informs you that:
I. DEFINITION and function of COOKIES
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize the user.
II. What types of cookies does our website use?
The types of cookies used by this website are as follows:
- Own cookies: These are the ones we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our website.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a certain period of time, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and to carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by the users of our website. For this we analyze the navigation in our web page in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
III. ADMINISTRATION OF THE COOKIES
You as a user can allow, block or remove cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. For your convenience, below you will find information provided by the developers of the main browsers on the management of cookies:
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all the functionality of the website.
IV. Partner companies
List of cookies using the domain `` www.bricolemar.com'':
|Cookie ID||Cookie Name||Purpose of the Cookie||Description||Expiration time (expiration)||Deactivating the Cookie|
|Google Analitics||This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to your site and is updated with each visit to a page. This cookie is provided with a unique identifier that Google Analytics uses to ensure the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an extra security measure ..|
The main purpose is "performance."
|This cookie must be set compulsory for the correct operation of Google Analytics, and it is a persistent cookie that expires at 2 years.||Default expiration time: 2 years from login.||Using your browser settings|
|Google Universal Analytics||This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a number randomly generated as a customer identifier.|
The main purpose of this cookie is "performance".
|It is included in each page request for a site and is used to calculate visitor, session, and campaign data for site analysis reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customizable by website owners.||Default expiration time: 2 years from login.||Using your browser settings.|
If you would like more information on what these cookies are going to be used for, click here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/
V. UPDATES AND CHANGES IN COOKIES POLICY
BRICOLEMAR may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative requirements, for this reason users are advised to periodically visit this policy.